• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Tonight's flight.

Torch

GONE WEST
Fairbanks, Alaska
Flew out for some trout fishing tonight. Didn't catch anything real big but did manage to catch and release 10 trout. This first pic is of a forrest that covers the Tanana Valley from west of Nenana to McKinley Park.

forrest.jpg

This is the Cub beached at the lake. Quite a few of the trees have been killed by a forrest fire. I had the lake to myself as usual.

trilk4.jpg

It was a beautiful evening to fly. I had to get out and fish for awhile. Mrs. Torch's Honey Do list was killing me. It was hot and sunny today and she had me planting rose bushes. I am also helping a friend drill a well by hand. That is quite a job. I don't think I will ever want to do this again. Anyway, I hope everyone is out flying their Cubs. Beats the heck out of YARD work. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks Torch. Reminds me why I spent yesterday working on my new shop and my airplane and not doing honey dos. Time to do that stuff when the planes are back in the air.

tonites flight

Torch,I will come do your yard work for a chance to go with you on some of your adventures.Keep sharing these with us...If you ever get a hankering for views of lots of concrete, automobile traffic and buildings ,come on down to Atlanta....RC.

Back