• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Husky flying characteristics

Good Grief!!!

This drivel about Huskys has gone on for four pages, people!!

Get over it. Let's talk about Cubs, fer cryin out loud!

Lots of good thoughts here, regarding aircraft ownership.

Just remember, folks, we may be the last generation that has the priviledge of owning these airplanes and taking them most anywhere we like.

Enjoy it, savor it, and pity the poor individual who has never taken the opportunity to go aloft in a lovely little airplane, whatever the name on the data tag.

MTV

Well that's it. I paid too much for my Supercub so I don't know how to fly it and now to top it all off I find out I'm a doctor or a lawyer. That's more than I can live with.

I'm headed down to the hangar with a sledge hammer to beat that overpriced country club membership ticket into a pile of scrap and then sell it to a real Cub driver for $2.00. After that, I'm turning myself in at the mandatory euthanasia program for doctors and lawyers that masquerade as Supercub pilots.

Gunny, and I thought I just paid too little for my house - since the plane cost more. I'm not a doctor or lawyer, I just have my priorities in the proper order. Now how do I keep Dana from seeing this thread?

Better save that sledgehammer for a lot of us....

sj

On second thought.

I guess i should'nt be surprised husky owners feel their planes are best.Reflecting on this thread today while working i thought about my own father.My dad feels the taylorcraft is the best plane that has ever flown.He learned in a t-craft and had several of them ,before i got into cubs.He really thinks cubs perform great,but says if you installed a 150 h.p. in one of my old tin cans it would be better.I will state that the newer t-crafts with the bigger engines dont impress me ,he will reply that they changed them.I guess there is no winning these arguments.We are all very opinionated.I just hope that in the future my father and you husky owners come to your senses.

Hey Gunny...if you can keep it on the q.t., I'll let you hide that undesireable, overpriced supercub of yours in my hanger...shhhhh! 8)

-Bob

Re: On second thought.

Pzinck.... EXACTLY.... :up

Bob, I already called Gunny and told him to bring that place to KC where it will be safe.

sj

sj. yeah but my hanger is closer and he can hide it faster here, but I don't want the word to get out since he's morphed into a doctor or lawyer now. :lol:

-Bob

You guys are okay. I'm on my way. Remember, be careful, because if you spend a penny more than $100,000 for your cub you'll morph into one too. :eek:

I bet Jim Richmond will be shocked to learn he's running a law and medical college there in Yakima... :wink:

Well got to go, if I stay on too long they may be able to trace the post.......

I just like the part about " free comfortable cabin while you earn your float rating" Wonder how long you're allowed to dog that out for ..2 months in July!! :lol:

Back