• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Your new EAA Homebuilders Community Manager

Chad Jensen

Oshkosh, WI
Many of you probably saw the announcement from EAA in the various e-newsletters, but now that I am officially on-site at EAA, I wanted to post a quick intro to the Super Cub Forums...

Chad Jensen, EAA #755575, and I have built, flown, and now sold my Van's RV-7. This summer I started work on a new project, a Wittman Tailwind W10! I also owned part of a Thatcher CX-4 project for a short while. My online focus for several years was the Van's community through several online forums that catered to the type. In my new role at EAA, I will be expanding my presence to as many type forums as I can, and is the reason I am now here!

I originally got my tailwheel endorsement in a J3, then was able to fly a 150hp Super Cub for a while one summer...LOVED that airplane!!

I know that the PA18 doesn't directly relate to homebuilding, but there are many Super Cubs being restored and built from new plans, so if you have some interest, check out our EAA Homebuilders Headquarters page on Facebook!

Homebuilders HQ

If you would like to get in touch with me, I look forward to hearing from you! Drop me a line here or via email at cjensen@eaa.org

Back