• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Tim's Sagging

6esete2u.jpg

Thanks Kevin, and Tom you know where you can stick that light

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yep, that's quite a bit of deflection, just heating prob won't work - when you weld plate on, prob best ... make certain you have spaced supports, it will surely sag more if not welded / supported / done properly.

Hey SteveE, You had better move the leg on the left out in front of the door track before you do any more damage.

OK OK,,, I moved the leg so no more damage will occur.... I also put a little light on the subject so Tim can find his way... Evidently there is some sort of mysterious joke about Tim and the lights... Maybe somebody flipped them on when they shouldn't have....

timshanger2.jpg

Attachments

• timshanger2.jpg
    timshanger2.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 78
  • timshanger2.jpg
    timshanger2.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 230
Tim, don't feel bad . Can't get my hangar door open either. Sind plow it after all those ice storms and have a bunch of ice frozen in front it. First year since I built hangar door has been frozen in. Worked on it this morning,think by tomorrow it will be free. If not I am calling the local field engineer and going into henrys motorhome for a consultation.

Ha, Henrys motorhome is the way to go if you ask me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back