• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PA12 o-290d Propeller???

TrentF

Homer AK/ Green River UT
Does anyone know which propeller was supposed to go with the O-290D Conversion on a PA12?? I now have a M76AM2 But from What I can gather it should have a M74DM. I don't know if the prop choice changed over the years, or if the M76AM2 is just wrong.
I appreciate any help

Thanks
Trent

TrentF said:
Does anyone know which propeller was supposed to go with the O-290D Conversion on a PA12?? I now have a M76AM2 But from What I can gather it should have a M74DM. I don't know if the prop choice changed over the years, or if the M76AM2 is just wrong.
I appreciate any help

Thanks
Trent

What does your STC say?

I don't have a copy of the stc. Just the 337 from 1967 saying the stc was installed...

There is a listing in the Univair catalog for various propeller applications. Absent other information I would follow that recommendation. Jim

STC Number:
SA202EA

This certificate issued to:
Wag-Aero, Inc

STC Holder's Address:
Box 181 1216 North Road
Lyons WI Unknown
United States

Description of the Type Design Change:
Installation of either a Lycoming engine O-290-D (125 HP) or O-290- D2(135 HP) with Sensenich propeller M74RM.

I ran a Borer 8241 on my 0-290 powered cub. A friend has one on his now. Great performance, decent cruise.

Back