• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PA-12 wanted

harneymaki

Esko, Minnesota
I almost bought a Maule, but I talked my wife into being ok with not sitting next to me. I'm ready to buy a PA-12. Looking for a 150 hp. Would prefer flaps, PA-18 tail and the normal mods as it will be on skis first and then floats in time. Don't need a show plane but not a basket case. High time engine ok. I posted a want ad on this site.

Thanks for your help.

Paul

pa-12-160

paul,
i have a 160 h.p. pa-12 for sale,my partner lost interest,and iv'e got a pa-18 also.this is a very modified super crusier.pa-18- gear,tail,cowling,
8 1/2' flaps,vg's,rear oil cooler,lt. wt. alt.,starter,under seat battery,29'' bush wheels,8:50's,becker transpoder w/encoder,icom-com,horner tips w/extended ail.firewall forward 100 hrs. ago,work done by dan's at anc.,engine majored by bj's at palmer,ak.extended top baggage,82 x44 borer,new panel,gauges,wiring.

asking $85,000 if interested 505-987-2655
this is a nice cub,not a tire kicker
jr.

On the other end of the scale, I've got a spare -12 project that is quite pretty far along. Fuselage is very mod-ed: dual sea-plane door openings, big tail, -18 controls, dog-leg brace, extended baggage, reinforced tail, float fittings and lift, more. Wings have new leading edges. No engine. Cowling is good for templates only. Have near-new tailwheel, extended gear, new 1.5" clevelands, lots of hardware. Asking $28,500. 303-378-6085. Complete logs up through the incident that started this rebuild. It is a project, easy to finish experimental, will take a little more effort to be cert again.

PM'd you with info.
100_0566.JPG

PA-12, Flaps, 150, cub gear, LH door, lots of baggage, removable seat bar, did I say BIG baggage? extra baggage from outside, VG's, double puck breaks, (keeping the bushwheels), can get the Aerro retract skis with it. I think the guy wants $54 for it. Engine about 1200smoh.

Call me (907) 789-9661 evenings

Back