• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Had a bad day?

behindpropellers

NE Ohio
Can't be worse than this guy:

http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-general-discussion/368307-im-done-with-this-car.html

My car was idling like crap the other day so I figured since I just got it, it may have been awhile since anyone changed the oil out. I decided to go ahead and change the oil. I used Mobile 1 synthentic oil like I was reccomended on here. Anyways, I drain out the oil and noticed it was extremely dark and even after 10 minutes of draining, it was still coming out. I decided to go ahead and flush it to make sure all the bad stuff got out. I hooked up the hose, ran water through the engine, started it up and was waiting for the water to come out clean (The engine never went above idle so I was told this would be ok). Anyways, About 3 minutes into this, then engine starts shaking and shuts off. I figured it was all cleaned out so I plugged it up, added the oil and figured I was ready to go. WRONG! The car won't freaking start now. This car has been nothing but trouble for me, I think I am done with it.

It coulda been cold out when he was doing it and put a little anti freeze in with the water so it wouldn't freeze up. :roll:

This guy is too blonde to remain in the gene pool!!

Cherokee pilot? :p

I resemble that remark!

HE DID IT TO A 94 COBRA! and we wonder how we have a dumbocrat coming to office?

probably shouldn't admit.....

... that my great ...great? how many back? grampa had one of the first tractors around... and broke the block that first winter....

he left/put "spring" water in the radiator.... since springs never froze...... seemed logical to him... or so the family story goes......

You sure it isn't F-irst O-n R-ace D-ay!!! :lol: At least that is when I was running a Mustang.:)

Back