• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

a request from a teacher

fortysix12

you honestly think i could find an alaskan license plate in a junkyard in indiana? if you sincerely believe that, i've got an excellent deal for you on some waterfront property... in new mexico. i'll even throw in the NYC bridge of your choice.

with 2 little kids at home, scrounging around junkyards isn't my idea of fun, especially with a master's class on top of it. but if you REALLY think i'd find such a plate in a junkyard here, let's put a 6-pack on it. my favorite is warbird t-6 red ale, brewed right here in fort wayne, indiana. good stuff, check out their website. let me know if you're up for the bet.

-eric

Re: fortysix12

ericb said:
........ i've got an excellent deal for you on some waterfront property... in new mexico. eric

Eric, I am definately interested in that property! I welded float fittings on my fuselage this winter, and I've been wondering what I can do with them.

flybynite, AKA wayne in MN

i wanted to send a hearty "thank you!" to you for the MN plates. i got them on Saturday. one of the kids who went up to Boundary Waters last summer asked me the first day of school last year to get him a MN license plates. he's a great kid, good heart, but comes from a crappy home and sometimes makes bad choices. he got so much out of the trip last summer and fell in love with minnesota. i can't wait to give it to him when school starts. he's probably forgotten all about it. it'll absolutely make his day! the other one i'll hang in my classroom. thanks again.

-eric

oboyett, thanks for sending your TX plate my way

there sure are a lot of nice folks on this msg board, i've heard from some and gotten plates from others.

-eric

ps. school starts on the 23rd.

Back