• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

What Is The Name of the clear plastic pocket?

Patrol Guy

FRIEND
east of the river
I just spent 15 minutes with the Aircraft Spruce catalog looking for one of those clear plastic pockets we display the Air worthiness and registration papers in. What are they called? I don't want to go page by page.

Thank you in advance. jg

Just a wild idea....wouldn't an office supply place have something similar? I seem to remember getting a piece of clear vinyl from a surplus place and making my own when I was redoing my planes interior. This was just stitched onto the panel.

Just a wild idea....wouldn't an office supply place have something similar? I seem to remember getting a piece of clear vinyl from a surplus place and making my own when I was redoing my planes interior. This was just stitched onto the panel.

...some are available with a zipper.....

My first airplane had the registration in a clear plastic hunting license holder with the big safety pin stuck through the headliner. jrh

PMA'd lol

Of course it was PMA'd...Privately Manufactured Apparatus. :wink:

I very to remember getting a piece of clear vinyl from a surplus place and making my own when I was redoing my planes interior.

Back