• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Request for Thoughts and Prayers for Lance's Family

Great to hear Lance. You are all a strong family.
We will keep you in our prayers, thoughts and hearts.
Kem

We have added Reid and his parents to our prayer list at church along with my own.

Jack

Lance - you, Amy, and Reid will remain in my prayers, but for now those will be prayers of thanks.

Bill

I saw this on Facebook, and wanted to share this with you all, just as I am getting ready to head to New Holstein.

Please take a look at my initial post here.

My friendship with Lance began several years ago while sitting around the campfire at New Holstein. At that time he and his wife, Amy, were thinking about expanding their family and I had the chance to offer some advice. They were eventually successful, having a handsome son, Reid, who is the subject of this thread, and the subject of the youtube video listed below. We have stayed in touch and I am so pleased to count Lance as a good friend, and Amy as a good friend...though I have never had the pleasure of meeting her in person. What awesome people they are.

I share this with you to emphasize how important faith is, and to rejoice in the brotherhood and sisterhood we enjoy at Supercub.org. We support one another in many, many ways. More than may be obvious to the casual lurker who may wonder what this is all about.

I am so thankful for the great people I have met at New Holstein and later via Supercub.org. What a rich fabric we have here.

Please take a moment to watch Lance and Amy's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAv6BLogxCo

See you at New Holstein.

Randy

I have never met lance his wife or Reid. But through this forum I too feel acquainted with lots of the families here. Twice a day for a long time now in the early morning and before I go to bed I have Prayed for Lances son by Name as well as others who have struggled with health issues. Thankyou for the Video and updates.

Lance , Lyne and I are sending you tons of prayers from the farms of Georgia, nothing compares with the feelings a parent has when our children are sick.

Back