• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Nothing like a Cub or any piper with its wheel on the tail!

Sam Beckett

Hometown USA!
Well of course after flying my Super Cub home from Texas I had to pick up my truck from San Jose, handled! Then I had to get my Super Cub back to its home and asked Super Cubber Dave if he could accommodate picking me up in his Great Super Cub! Of course he gladly was more than willing to assist.
I keep my Super Cub 1 hour from where I live for many reasons..But regardless of where it is kept.
I rode sitting in the back of Daves, great bird. It was time to enjoy not being PIC and looking and enjoying someone else flying..Not only is he a superb pilot but what a great experience to just ride and look!!!!
It makes one realize how great it is to fly not only a tail dragger but an airplane that the thrill never escapes!
Super Cubbing is what it is an adventure, a pleasure and something that just is not possible to explain the basic art of flying with a more than exciting airplane!!
Enjoy your planes guys, enjoy your friends and always enjoy your life!
Sam..
:)

Back