• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

cubcrafters

floater

Just recieved my 25 gallon tanks and gross wieght increase and a bunch of parts were missing from the box....very upsetting.

I think Steve may have to add a new members area next to rant and rave for this type of post since they seem popular in last couple days...?

name suggestions? "venting area"

Everyone makes mistakes. The right way to handle this is to call Vera, their person that does customer support for parts, and allow them to first correct this mistake before going on a public internet forum and bashing them.

At some time or another everone makes a mistake on an order (both sides) but unless it's a cronic thing it doesn't need to be put out on the web. Some people believe everything they read.

DW

Generally the case DW ! lol

..just wondering what the point is of the post. Parts missing.. paid for?.. ordered?? hole in box and lost??

Post doesn't serve any positive purpose to the poster (sure not gonna help customer service after they read it) or Cubcrafters.

Floater: Please consider contacting CC directly (Vera). Posting something like that on a public forum will certainly not get your missing parts sooner, or even prevent it from happening again. Ralph

really don't care what people think,paid for the parts,they missed putting them with the rest of the order.Meanwhile I had my mechanic fly up north to start working on the cub.This screw up has cost me 1000.00 in flights and 2 days wages.I will now need another flight to fly the mehcanic up costing another 1000.00 plus travel time.Adds a lot to my project.

Missing parts

Floater, Talk to Jim the owner about the problem. He is a up right guy and will take care of it. I can understand your frustration, been in your shoes before. But give Jim and the rest of CubCrafters a chance to help.

Bill

floater said:
really don't care what people think,paid for the parts,they missed putting them with the rest of the order.Meanwhile I had my mechanic fly up north to start working on the cub.This screw up has cost me 1000.00 in flights and 2 days wages.I will now need another flight to fly the mehcanic up costing another 1000.00 plus travel time.Adds a lot to my project.

Poor risk management on your part.

Mistakes are made but those building aircraft recognize there are more than a few of them in many companies in both our countries. As a consumer advocate--- former banquet speaker at the annual meeting of the Consumer Association of Canada---I know that publicity is the best course of action where poor service appears to be endemic.

And we should use it. In Cubcrafters case, I don't think the company should be unduly exercised by expressions of disappointment on an information bulletin board used by Cub builders, pilots or enthusiasts. Acknowledging and accepting responsibility for error and making amends is how companies become good and stay in business.

why icontrol on ths it poorrisk maneagment on my part....I say poor quality control on thier part.
Last post of my rant..............

In defense of floater

I have generally postive things to say about CC. BUT------when they screw up--- they just don't step into a cow paddy---they pour a large bucket of cow s#*t into a large and powerful fan.

I personally have had two "problems" with CC. I am not going to get into it---but I'll leave you with this---if you have a problem. Get the owner on the phone---and no one else---and set a deadline for results.

why icontrol on ths it poorrisk maneagment on my part..

floater said:
sorry...it should read poor risk managment

I liked the other spelling of the sentence better... kinda gave me the.. built in- pissed off, bulging eyeballs, shaking, sputtering & flames shooting out of your ears vision to me....

Back