• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PA-12 underwing fuel "gauges" replacement parts/replacement in general

Philly5G

England
My 12 has the "original"? under wing sight fuel gauges with the floating indicators. Both floating indicators are tired and one has no end on the rope, so indications are "approximate" to say the least!!! :roll: Is there a source to get replacement parts for these?

Or, is there an alternative, more modern, affordable upgrade for the fuel indicators?

Thanks

Philly

Last edited:
If you can't find any let me know, I'll send them over to you, I've got a couple laying around after I switched to wing root guages.they are used but I believe serviceable,

If you can't find any let me know, I'll send them over to you, I've got a couple laying around after I switched to wing root guages.they are used but I believe serviceable,

THANK YOU that is very kind and generous [emoji41][emoji1319] Are they solid rod indicators? or the nylon looking twisted threads that mine seem to be? I’ve never had much confidence in the dangling bits of strings [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Back