• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Super Legend Cub

Lasater

Texas
I went to look at American Legend Cubs in Sulphur Springs, Texas yesterday. I could not have been more impressed with the facility and the people. They are building great airplanes. They had a new Super Legend covered in unpainted (except for stripes) white oratex fabric. They say oratex saved 12 lbs over traditional painted Ceconite. The oratex does not look as good as Ceconite because it is not shiny.

I flew the Super Legend around the patch. It is a cub through and through. I did not have enough time to compare the performance, but it seemed to perform equal to or better than my 150 hp PA-14 in terms of takeoff. It lands much better because it is so much lighter.

Ed

I'm not surprised. Legend is a First Class outfit (and airplane) no doubt about it. They do exactly what they say they'll do, and they do it on schedule.

I have known the folks at Legend since 2004 when I responded to their first ad in TAP. You will not meet a nicer, more honest and knowledgeable group of people. I am proud to say they are my friends, not just a bunch of guys who built my airplane.

Rich

I could not have said it better Rich.Always a pleasure to talk to them and great hosts.They even let me mow the runway.

Bill

Back