• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Who wants to fly with me to Alaska this summer?

Reint

SPONSOR
Netherlands (EHSE/EHMZ)
I have plans to make a three week trip to Alaska this summer, starting end of June from somewhere around Chicago. I am a lucky guy who may 'borrow' a PA-12 for this period. My flying friend from Holland, who intended to do the trip together with me, got involved in other matters for this summer. I'd like to do this trip together with some other experienced Cub flyer. I also happen to know there are more members of SC.org going there, we might team up with them.
Persons interested, pleas pm or email me!
Reint

NB In the Members Section there is more on this Alaska topic:
http://www.supercub.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=14773

Steve,
Just tell Cathy that you are going! (while you are shopping for her new car and furniture)(and you are on your knees looking up at her with basset hound eyes) and follow that with "PLEASE".

You're one

Steve Pierce said:
Reint, I want to go. Can you convince my slave driving boss to give me the time off. :lol:
Hey Steve,
no problem, just be your own boss and go!
Reint

Steve's boss

Steve is probably like me.......I am the "head" of my company but my wife is the "neck". A lesson in anatomy show that the neck makes the head nod up and down (yes) and also move side to side (no).

Im in - but I hardly think the goose egg in the CUB column of my log book qualifies me as experienced - but being 20 we all know I have nothing better to do but work the farm until classes start again next fall.

Summer Trip To Alaska...

Reint, Please More Information... Having Lived there for Three Years, I think About returning every summer...
Champdriver

Concrete plans ...

Hi Marc and Champdriver,
I'd like to make a more or less definite plan, route together with the guy I would fly with. Í go first to JC June 20th, and plan to go back to Wisconsin the following week. I could get checked out on the Cub then together with the fellow-pilot.
As far as I have followed the plans made by Anne I'd like to follow that route, stay in States as long as possible, and then go up North, maybe as far as Fairbanks. I'd like to be back end of July, to be there in New Holstein.
If you are still interested you can always contact me by PM or email.
Thanksalot for your interest so far,
Reint

Back