• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Upstate, NY Fly in for Super Cub's??

ClassG

I own a 2150' grass field in upstate NY about 50 miles from Albany. We have 4 airplanes based here, (my 172 and Pacer, a Aeronca chief and T-Craft). I would like to make the airstrip available for a fly in some time in the spring of '04. I am a huge fan of the Super Cub and hope to own one some day when the kids get older and I don't need the 4 seats. I was thinking of a Tail-wheel flyin but woulb be open to suggestions. I'm pretty much looking for feedback on who would be interested in flying in. We have hanger space available for about 7 additional airplanes and unlimited outdoor space to tiedown. 100LL and Mogas available at cost. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Bill

ClassG, I live 25 miles east of Albany, I'll come to your flyin. I have 800ft over here and your welcome anytime. I wish I knew about the flyin at De Ronda yesterday I would have gone. ClassG, where is your strip?

Tim

:cheers Just got back from the De Ronda flyin. 102 aircraft showed up. I got to fly a tiger Moth. It flys a lot like a super cub but a lot more noise and wind.

Back