• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Some Comments on the Email Blast of Yesterday

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
You probably saw the big email I sent yesterday. It went to 4396 people, of which about 1200 have looked at the email.

One of the really great side effects is that I have gotten a lot of neat replies to that email telling me about what folks have been up to, why we have not seen them around, what cool planes they are building or flying, etc. These come from all over the world. I even got a note from a guy in Russia who just received the screen saver CD I sent him, another one from South Africa, and one from the UK.

I also appreciate the 122 people who have taken the fly in survey so far. It appears that a whopping 75% of those people plan to attend as many or more fly ins than they did last year! I was a little late in adding the East Tennessee Fly In, but I did get it on the list - sorry Steve!

And although it is melancholic, I sincerely do appreciate the notes from folks saying things like, "I've had a lot of great years flying, but I have finally sold the cub". I always encourage those folks to continue to hang around the website, for they have likely accumulated knowledge that we can all benefit from.

On another thread we have been discussing the temperatures around the country. It's been a cold wishy washy winter here. I'm ready for the warm up (we are to get a short term one over the weekend) and ready to get back out and mingle with you folks!

sj

Steve,
brought to mind a question about "re-newing" ....

I can't remember when I paid, nor can I remember when I
should be paying (donating ) again.....

Do I get a "reminder" when it's due, or was that email the reminder
and I didn't understand....?

Thanks,

Kem

Steve,

You also missed the Missouri Breaks fly in. Call Ralph...

Frankly, I'd answer the poll, but I have no idea what I'll be doing next weekend, let alone next summer. Today, summer really looks to be a long ways off...

MTV

MTV

Listening to you, I realize I am WAY TOO organized. Good or bad? Time will tell.

I hope to equal or better last years fly outs...God willing, and fuel prices stay down!

Good call on Ralph Rogers wonderful Missouri Breaks Fly-In...I am planning to be there for at least 3 days this year.

Look forward to catching up with you and all my friends here in .org land.

Lou
headed for Graham....

Back