• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Self isolation.

He said he went in to the hospital and when he asked the pretty nurse how close he could get to her she said get outta here and dont come within 6 miles of the place.
Thats why he is out there.
I didnt believe him so i went down and when she saw me she got this scared look and said get 10 miles away. I guess she was real worried for me. I must be a little more impotant than him
Anyways where this was going, i don't think he can walk 10 miles to get his beer from where i drop it off. As bad as he was staggering, that would be about 20 miles each ways.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

I did not know your wife was a nurse

Asotin and Garfield Counties, in Washington, so far have no reported cases. Maybe because they aren't testing.

It is odd, though, that our local hospital is treating patients for Covid19. They are from across the river in Lewiston ID, so I guess they don't count.

Mybin-laws are at Clearwater. They got an earthquake yesterday. Did Lewiston get it?

Just checked in with my friend.
He said screw the beer shipments!!!
Send whiskey wrapped in lots of blankets.
Low single digits last night !!! DSCN1171.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1171.jpg
    DSCN1171.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 226
I just wish he would have told me about the whiskey before I bought all this beer

ae18e0859307eb6b0b6329bef85c328d.jpg

Knik glacier.jpgStarr and son in our Supercub at Knik glacier yesterday.
John

Attachments

• Knik glacier.jpg
    Knik glacier.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 207
Absolutely brilliant photos, in fact the last two would make great prints

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

My friend sent me this picture of his new 2 week self isolation camp last night. Said he took along a loaf of bread, can of spam,roll of toilet paper, gallon of water, and a pound of coffee. Plus 2 36 packs of beer.

He called me early this morning in a panic.
Said all the supplies were good except he miscalculated on the beer. He was out. He wondered if i could go pick some up and just drop it to him so he wouldn't get my bug.
So i went down to the store real early and snuck a couple cases out the back door. Flew out and pushed them out, going real slow.
When i got back there was a panicked message on my phone. Seems all the bottles broke.
So im gonna go back out and and try it in a few minutes with cans.
But if that dont work, are there any physics majors here that can advise the next best way to go about thisView attachment 47885

Theres a kid (7 year old) that sits with my wife and I at church...why!? Not sure but i make him paper airplanes to take home
He lives in the country anout 30 miles away and yesterday i boxed up some balsa wood airplanes packed packages M&Ms and rigged a parachute out of thin plastic sheeting

Worked great!!! It was cool to watch him racing after that package floating gently down across their driveway

Caution!! The predrop experiment ended up wrapped around the bottom tail brace wire but if ya slow to 50 and kick right rudder at release the Coors light should clear the tail!!

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Back