• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

ho! Ho! HO! on da' Whole BUNCH'A Yuz...

CloudDancer

L. Ronstadt - J. Ingram Duet
Sumtimez...when yer up to yer eyebrows in alligators...it's difficult to remember that yer INITIAL objective wuz to drain the swamp.

Ah'm about to jumpseat back over to mah desert dwelling an then go back tuh FrogJetting around our great country fer the next couple of weeks. Haven't really looked at my schedule fer the last couple of weeks, so Ah have no clue what city or hotel Ah am spending Christmas in this year. But I DO remember that Ah'm at Gwennie's on Dec. 27th fer some sourdough flapjacks an' reindeer sausage @ 10 A.M., so if ya see a big guy...Aloha shirt...brown paper sack...well...it's most likely me.

My focus for the next four to five months is mostly going to be doing all the things neccessary to shutdown the ol' DFW homestead first...then the PHX homestead...an' get Yer's Trooly moved back up to The Great Land (Fairbanks), where I belong. Hence, Ah must beg yer fergivness as...other than filling book orders...most other officious CloudDancer's Alaskan Chronicles bidness, including further scribing, will be on a temporary "hold".

The support, good wishes, phone calls, and good will that I have received from my SuperCub.org family this month alone have only served to forever imprint upon my heart, mind and soul...the knowledge that this is a special and caring group, and how fortunate Ah am to be a part of it.

And now...as we prepare to celebrate the most important birthday of the year two daze hence...Ah want to wish each and every one of you the very Merriest of Christmases ever. May God's Blessings, joy and prosperity, reign at your house throughout 2013.

CloudDancer:anon

Merry christmas Cloudy!

Again, if'n you or any other cubers are stuck down around the banana belt, (Dale C?), we have room at the table... cornbread, link sausage, sausage gravy, homemade jam and such will be on for breakfast 10:00 till about 1 for all you boyz and good looking girls if you feel like stopping!

Room to land a frogjet, but taking off might be a bit nasty8)

Merry christmas Cloudy!

Again, if'n you or any other cubers are stuck down around the banana belt, (Dale C?), we have room at the table... cornbread, link sausage, sausage gravy, homemade jam and such will be on for breakfast 10:00 till about 1 for all you boyz and good looking girls if you feel like stopping!

Same here. If any of you airline types get stuck in CLT (charlotte nc) in the next couple days, Give me a call. We have enough food for an army. My Mom's green pea soup on the stove along with two pots of chili now. 919-six two 3- 119 two

Merry Christ mass Cloudy!
May God lead you back to the Great Land through smooth air and blue skies!

Good luck with the move Mr Cloudancer and a Very Merry Christmas to all.:p
This past summer I was able to acquire a small piece of our largest state and will spend all my spare time the next two summer building a hangar/living area for future supercub forays into the most beautiful backcountry in the world. The plan would be to spend the warmer months up there and return to balmy SD in the winter where we are at a warm 12* today.
As with your comments above I am anxious to get up there and get established, make new aquitances and enjoy my future retirement.

Barbwire,

stop in on your way north/south!

FYI, it was -3 this morning, so anticipate it to get as warm as 10 today...

All the river is frozen, and the wood stack is getting small:cry:

Yer muvin to Fairbanks? It has been a very cold winter. Bring yer fur lined underwear.

"Christmas Shopping" - CloudDancer style....

Wake up. Outta' clean shorts. Damn! :x

Jump in car, drive to Tar-shjay. Park in "Fire Lane" by front door. Run in. ("Get the flock outta' my WAY man!") Holler at passing Tar-jay "associate"... "Where for Santa's sake is the frickin' men's UNDERWEAR department dammit?!" (Lady! :whis: Will you move yer goofy-lookin', fuzzy antler an' jingle-bell crowned butt :elefant: and shopping cart to ONE SIDE of the AISLE!)

Shorts...shorts...shorts...sho...THERE they are! 32/34s...36/38s...40/42s...(skip over next four racks). FINALLY...3XL WIDE-RIDES! Thank the elves, there's ONE package left.

Race to checkout. Pay. "No THANK you! Ah don't need 'em GIFT-WRAPPED!" ( Ho frappin' HO on you too!")

Race back out to car and depart before the cops even figger out Ah wuz parked there.:frog:

"Christmas shopping"....COMPLETE!

Cloud(Ahgotyerhohohorighthere!)Dancer:anon

Merry christmas Cloudy!

George

Thanks for the invite, I went back to Anchorage for the holiday. Back in Skagway about the 10th. Merry Christmas to all!

Back