• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Greg Swingle's Alaska 2010 DVD to Be Part of 2011 Campaign!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Last night I sat down with the draft copy of Greg Swingle's latest DVD recounting the adventures of the 2010 Ohio Bush Planes trip to Alaska, as well as some fun in Ohio (and non-fun for some people) and in Idaho. The DVD is a compilation of great clips and runs well over an hour and a half.

If you have enjoyed watching Greg's clips on the small screen, and like his unique and entertaining style of documenting his adventures, you will love it on the big screen. The video quality is excellent - but not in the polished sense of a Hollywood production - just good raw stuff - some of which is quite breathtaking!

Details on how to get your copy will be part of the 2011 Campaign package coming out this weekend!

AK-Promo-800.jpg

I totally endorse the decision to promote the video. Good call Steve, and good stuff.

I spent the better half of the day downloading and watching clips on vimeo.. where can we buy the DVD. The skits and captions are what sets his apart from the rest of the vids I have seen! I can only imagine what happens after a few adult beverages!

Back