• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

FLYQ App from AOPA Now on Android

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
I just downloaded the FLYQ AOPA app free for AOPA members now on Android also. Really nice, fuel prices, weather, nearest functions, and of course, the AOPA directory all at your fingertips. https://play.google.com/store/search?q=flyq If you are logged into your google account, you can just go to that link and tell it to install it on your phone. Not futzing around with the play store on the phone.

Laura and I recently got a couple of Samsung Galaxy III phones. These things are awesome and the contact integration with Google accounts is excellent. I did upgrade my battery to a big one, and get amazing battery life now also. She switched from the very first Motorola "droid" and took to it very quickly (she does not necessarily appreciate technological change in the same way I do), but I think she really likes it. It is about as thin a phone as you will find also, and a huge display.

sj

I've been using AOPA's FlyQ for some time on an IPhone, and it is a very useful and user friendly application.

So, you going to have to give those Galaxi's back now that Apple won their lawsuit :cry::x

MTV

I've been using AOPA's FlyQ for some time on an IPhone, and it is a very useful and user friendly application.

So, you going to have to give those Galaxi's back now that Apple won their lawsuit :cry::x

MTV

I keep it hidden when I am near the Apple store.

sj

Back