• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Best place to buy struts

Bugs66

Spokane WA
With all the mergers and business changes, where is the best place to buy struts now? I want a complete set of lift struts.

got mine for PA-18 and PA-12 from UNIVAIR, sealed and strong eye bolts, excellent workmanship and crating.........

Bugs66 said:
With all the mergers and business changes, where is the best place to buy struts now? I want a complete set of lift struts.

Christian-

Not sure if you are going to OSH or not but if you buy from Aircraft Spruce (univair reseller) you can get 10% off.

Tim

I've got my set from Unvair all the way to Colombia, South America. I'm happy with my set. I ordered the 5/8 heavy duty set, I understand that this set is better suited for winter countries and we have no snow accumulation on our wings but I could hardly resist the temptation. I had the older AD affected struts. Every two years we had to comply with the AD and do the rigging process again, now the AD is eliminated and we will only have to check for corrosion.

greetings from Colombia

Call Univair and see if they have any scratch and small dented ones. The structural integrity is not compromised and they discount them. Shipping from AK might be more from Airframes.

howdy,
id price a set from Northern airframes(907-688-0530 ask for dick),theres only two manufactures,wouldn't hurt to check!!!!

jr.

Back