• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Anybody in the Ft Pierce/ West Palm area

SteveE

SPONSOR
Jenks, OK
I will be down that way next Saturday for a few days, spring break with the family.. plan on being in the Ft Pierce area for 3 days or so and the West Palm the remaining 3 days or so... I should have a rental car available to meet you.

I might get bored so if anybody wants to take me up for a ride, floats, whatever,,, I am a good gator/pig spotter. :D and I will promise not to photoshop you, (except Papp)......

Papp,, Gary Reeves,, you guys down this way?

Steve,

I will be here in Florida next weekend. Since it will be my last weekend in Florida before I go back home, the wife has made a few plans, and looking at the weather ( Saturday and Sunday look to be 20 to 30ish), I'm not sure about the weekend.

The telephone number will be on a PM. Give me a call and perhaps we can find a good day to get together.

GR

FL

Steve - get Gary to fly you over to the Cherry Pocket, 40 minutes cub time or drive over 20 minutes in a speeding Toyota Prius. I can get you checked out in our airboats and you can stay and be our tour guide! If that don't work then you can be my C180 spamcan floatplane tour guide, but i don't want you to get too comfortable flying it and have you sell your cub. We are a long ways from the boat bar, 100 feet! cherrypocket.com for mapquest directions

Brian,,,

That might work out,,, I will see how it goes... I owned a Panther airboat for 12 years or so,,, ran it in the Arkansas river...I have more time in that than my plane. :D

PM me your phone...

I might end up in Vero early next week. If so we can get a bite to eat at CJ Cannons on the field. If there's time we can do a walk thru at Piper.

Brian, I can see that all that time in Arizona has finally got to you. Add an hour to the time from F45 to the Cherry Pocket.

I was over there when you were out west, but would like to show off some of the reasons to fly in FL. ( lets see, fish camps, airboats, sunshine, buzzards)

GR

There's a Cub pilot based at West Palm named Gary Lickle, neat guy. there also used to be a -18 based there on Wips. Not sure if it is still around or not.

Yep, Gary in the CC LSA is a neat guy. I am the other Gary and I am the green and white cub on wips that we visited on the golf cart when you were on the CC tour.

Yep the cub is still there. I have not seen the yellow CC on wips this entire season.

GR

Back