• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Need your thoughts about something I want to try

AlaskaAV

GONE WEST
Mission, TX
I am thinking about starting an occasional (almost daily) posting of links to world wide GA aviation news stories and some big iron stories that might be interesting to GA pilots. Some of what I read will go to Steve's new forum which is a great idea. For some of these stories, I might or might not add my personal comments based on my experiences but please remember I have been way from GA for a long time so will need your help to update me and feel free to do so.

What I would like to see are those interested in the subject to add their comments if they feel like it. If no comments, the news item will still be there for information.

Steve has said "have at it" which I really appreciate so I will give it a try and if it doesn't work, nothing gained? nothing lost.

Remember guys and gals, I am sticking my neck out here and hope it will not turn into a shooting match. It is a comment and discussion area only. Nothing will be sent to R&R, only deleted. Guys, you know who you are. We all know by now, no one will change another's mind over a comment on the Internet so lets think of my program as a sharing of ideas only, not changing the world.

I have watched this web site for almost a year before any of you (even Steve and Dana) ever heard of me and really believe Steve and Dana have the best group of aviation minded people as members (and friends) there is and I believe my small addition might inhance the supercub.org site. Lets give it a try, my way.

If you guys have not noticed, I have been working this in for some time now and have seen that many (by the numbers) are interested in the aviation information I receive daily from many sources.
Maybe it is time to open an area to express ideas of what "the outside world" is doing. I can do it in seconds so why spend your time when you can just check in with supercub.org.

While this is going on, I will be adding my personal stories as the "big light bulb" lights up. It would be a great help if people would give me hints of what they would like to read about. As all of you have read, I have done almost everything contrary to what the gentleman from Canada said.

OK guys and gals. Your comments please.

Back