• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

The spousal unit

Scouter

SPONSOR
Exeter Maine
When I left this morning I told her " you better mow that strip and when you are done you run over it with the roller, I don't want any back talk just do it now or else, I'm the boss around here"
image.jpeg
I get home and mission accomplished. I guess she knows who wears the pants around here

Jim

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    230.1 KB · Views: 341
As my wife occasionally reminds me.... the man may wear the pants in the family, but the wife controls the zipper. ;)

I wear the pants in my house, & I have her permission to say so.

I have slept in Jim's house and I think he wears the pants most of the time, when he's not outnumbered

Glenn

I had a girlfriend once take off her pants and throw them at me, telling me to put them on. Of course I held those tiny things up and said "I can't get into these". She said "you're right, and you won't until you change your attitude". Sometimes I miss her.

I had a girlfriend once take off her pants and throw them at me, telling me to put them on. Of course I held those tiny things up and said "I can't get into these". She said "you're right, and you won't until you change your attitude". Sometimes I miss her.

did you happen to mention since she had taken them off there was no worries about getting into them at that point?

Back