• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Sunset fly around with my little one.

bigrock

Henderson, Texas
4b6c3d61-9adc-fd80.jpg
4b6c3d61-9af1-9ed1.jpg
I took my little one up for her first super cub ride late yesterday and she loved it. When pulling up to the hanger she nervously asked me if she was going to have to fly in the back seat. I told her sure baby you will have to fly in the back. When I finished strapping her in and started to climb in she said daddy aren't you going to show me how to fly it first. I miss understood what she meant by fly in the back. She thought that because she had a stick in the back she was suppose to fly it too.

Last edited:
Awesome. It was beautiful in Lubbock as well. I love taking my niece &nephew flying. They can still both fit in the back seat together and We need a lot more new pilots like these little guys and gals.....

My 8yr old grandson flys my cub from the backseat.Taught him how to use the horizon to level the wings.One day we were at the ocean and I said "Willy look at the sailboat way out on the horizon ".His reply "Grampy the horizon is what we use to level the wings in the cub".Gotta love kids.
He has his own logbook.
Bill

My 8yr old grandson flys my cub from the backseat.Taught him how to use the horizon to level the wings.One day we were at the ocean and I said "Willy look at the sailboat way out on the horizon ".His reply "Grampy the horizon is what we use to level the wings in the cub".Gotta love kids.
He has his own logbook.
Bill

Bill can I have the kids cell phone # so I can call him when we have the next flyin so he can FLY you to it. ;-)

Glenn

Great pictures, bigrock. Thanks for posting. As much as I love flying, it pales in comparison to the joy I get from sharing it with my kiddos.

Glad to hear she enjoyed the ride.

I was thinking of you yesterday Glenn.I was out flying in the rain and couldn't see sh//. anything.I'm practicing.

Bill

Back