• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

SPA

Here's a statement from David Quam:

----------------------

I like knowing that so many are concerned about the life of the SPA. Thank you. As to why we do not see any statements from the SPA Board at this time, well, let me answer it this way. If there was an in-house problem with in the EAA or AOPA, do you think that it would be addressed on their forums? I don’t think so. Knowing the protocol of AOPA, the in-house concerns would remain inside until the issues were resolved and I’m not so sure that anything would be stated publicly even then.
Jason’s forum offers all of us a place to sound off and make inquires about what is going on. I believe that when the SPA forum comes alive again, we will be able to do the same on that site. What has surprised me is that only one person called to express their concerns after I posted my phone number and that was Russ Hyppa, I did pass on his request and I now see that it hasn’t been answered at this date. All I ask is to have patience and be positive not negative. E.D. and our leaders will come and go and we will ride with the changes but we only have one SPA to help us with our water flying concerns.
I would challenge any one to show they care more about the health of SPA than Bob Murray and me (Founders). Our blood is in the association and we will do whatever is possible to make sure it survives and thrives.
David Quam SPA 1

Back