• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PETAs new anti fishing ads

Alex Clark

Life Long Alaskan
PETA Tells Kids to Run From Daddy
Friday, November 25, 2005

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA, has begun a campaign to scare children into becoming vegetarians.

The group, which formed to stop animal testing of consumer products but made its name by attacking women in fur coats with fake blood, is producing comic books that portray fathers as homicidal maniacs.

The handout, titled "Your Daddy Kills Animals," features a grinning lunatic gutting a fish, and warns kids to keep their puppies and kittens away from Dad because he's "hooked on killing."[/b]

Quote from what they are giving out to our kids....

"""And it doesn’t do any good for your daddy to throw them back
in the water, either. Fish who are impaled and thrown back in
the water swim away with a horrible bloody wound, and with no
fish doctors around to take care of them, many slowly die!
Everyone knows that killing is wrong—but some people forget
about that when the victims look a little bit different from us.
Since your daddy is teaching you the wrong lessons about right
and wrong, you should teach him that fishing is killing and
killing is wrong.
Until your daddy learns that it’s not “fun” to kill,
keep your doggies and kitties away from him.
He’s so hooked on killing defenseless animals
that they could be next!""

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. 501 Front St., Norfolk, VA 23510. 757-622-7382
Photos©Stephen Frink
DADDY KILLS 9/2/05 1:52 PM Page 2

I live near Norfolk.VA. These people are absolute nuts. Remember their activist wing (ALF) are the ones who firebomb university labs to remind us we aren't kind enough to mice.
Back in the late eighties when the state reopened fishing for stripped bass, PETA came out in full force to protest. They would stand on the islands to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-tunnel and throw rocks at boats. This continued until it happened to the wrong guy in the wrong boat. He pulled up to the island, climbed up to the rock thrower and shot him dead. Then he got back in his boat and left. This happened late at night, no arrest was ever made.
Ken

Yeah, the ELF and ALF have moved up to burning down housing subdivisions, lumber mills, labs and businesses.

They seem to really like arson. It's funny how most whackos do...

It would be interesting to put a group of PETA folks and a pack of dogs on a desert island and see who the real Survivors would be. :D :D :D Rick

the sign says it all

gods-creatures.jpg

tom ford

So many cats ..so few recipes.

I wonder if PETA has ever heard cabbage scream when you put them in hot water?

If parents take the time to be involved with and participate in their childrens' lives, no comic book will influence those kids.

My daughter's been fishing with me since she was 5 months old. These days, dad doesn't wake the child up to go fishing, the child wakes dad up.

SB

Ken Grindlay said:
I live near Norfolk.VA. These people are absolute nuts. Remember their activist wing (ALF) are the ones who firebomb university labs to remind us we aren't kind enough to mice.
Back in the late eighties when the state reopened fishing for stripped bass, PETA came out in full force to protest. They would stand on the islands to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-tunnel and throw rocks at boats. This continued until it happened to the wrong guy in the wrong boat. He pulled up to the island, climbed up to the rock thrower and shot him dead. Then he got back in his boat and left. This happened late at night, no arrest was ever made.
Ken

Serves him right for bringing a rock to a gunfight!

New cause

Suppose we all start a new group so we can have a cause. A place to spend extra money, get all worked up and so forth. Let's call People against the ethical treatment of plants. I really believe plants have feeling too. People shouldn't be eating them. Just an idea. I would be to busy to participate, I guess I'm kind of a meat and potatoes guy myself. :drinking: We could also incorpate the people for the humane treatment of mosquitos, no see-ums, cockroaches,and etc. I'm sure they must have feelings also.Please send donations. I'm sure we can get one of these groups going. Here's a catchy phrase. Kill a mosquito, go to jail.

It gets worse. It seems Mr. Rogers is even involved...

Click Mr. Rogers to read the article.

My 82 year old guru has a big sticker in the back window of his pickup, it says Save The Black Fly . with a picture of a fly. gets alot of attention

Carnivores need loving too...

Even Garrison Keillor (Prairie Home Companion) admits to being a carnivore. His rationale (and mine too!) is that herbivores always get eaten by carnivores..... So there!

Gotta go.... I need to tie some flies and get my reloading done before my hamburger lunch....

Has anyone hugged a grizzly today.....

At first glance … I became upset by the attack from PETA. :evil: Then I read the propaganda article in detail … and I could not stop laughing. Come on! I mean … who guts fish in a suit and tie! :D Also, the usage of adjectives is comical! :D

“Since your daddy is teaching you the wrong lessons about right and wrong ….” I teach my children about the “circle of life” … and to honor God by being good stewards of His land.

"You can’t grill it till you kill it."
- Ted Nugent
- www.tednugent.com

Good hunting,

Back