• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Northwest Fuselage Jig?

Roger Peterson has a J-3 jig for sale would that not work ? Maybe modify it to build a super cub ?

Roger is on this site

Thanks wpbrady. Just fired off an email.

And I finally got some phone numbers from Dennis and his permission to post them. Home phone is 541-677-7127, PM me if anyone needs his cell. He said I could post that too but I'll let him post that himself. We talked for an hour yesterday and Dennis is another of the string of very helpful people surrounding Piper type aircraft not hording information. Apparently he has done about 90 cubs all together. His jig is an internal jig and is adjustable to accomodate both J3 and PA-18 aircraft. He also wrote a Cub Clues article about using his 3 (or maybe it was 4) string method to check fuses a while back. I don't get the "clues" but would like to get a copy of that. The email address above that wpbrady posted is correct. dave

And I finally got some phone numbers from Dennis and his permission to post them.

Called and spoke to him today. You're right, nice guy - wealth of information. Thanks for tracking his number down.

Dave and Dave, I sent each of you a PM message.

KG

Got it, thanks.

I was positive someone recently posted that they had a fuselage from an A&P school that was needing to be straightened. However, I can't find it now to save my life. Must'a seen it in a drug induced hallucination?!?!

Back