• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

LETS HELP THAT FAMILY!!

akpa12

alaska
As many of you know there was a horrific accident up here in Alaska that ended up with a child being sent to God. I think we can help this family with some donations. There will be some serious hospital bills for all involved, and some very young people were involved with this accident. If there is anything set up for the family already let me know, otherwise I would like to set up a account at a local bank for donations. Any help would be appreciated. If I can't find anything started already I will start up a account in the family's name and make sure they get the funds. Lets show everyone what the flying community is about!!! Any one of us may be in the same situation someday.....lets show everyone what aviation and Alaska is about!!! :D

PA12,

Thanks so much for your care, it is indeed what Alaska is all about! Tonight my truck died in the middle of the road--twice--and both times guys jumped out to help me push it off the road, just like the Alaskans helped pull them out of the already burning airplane.

There is a fund set up I believe for the Cavners, you can find it Here:
http://prestonandstaciefund.wordpress.com/

And you can keep updated on their condition on facebook Here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=121833631184990&v=info

A terrible accident and the hardest part for them is yet to come, when they finally come out of sedation and are able to understand what all has happened.

Keep Praying,

RB

My prayers go out to the family.

You know, as sad as these news seams... it show the value of the people in Alaska... and it makes me want to take my cub and my airstream and go live in Alaska.... some day I hope to make that dream come true... some day.... God willing.

Thanks Redbaron! I am glad that it is already done, I will definited be contributing to that one. Glad to see that someone had beat me to it!!

Back