• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Inviiting a new Cub Pilot here....

Alex Clark

Life Long Alaskan
I just had a gal from Hawaii earn her Float-Plane rating here in my Cub...
Not only did she obtain her seaplane rating in a very short time, she also did it while flying a Cub, which she had never flown before now. Having previously been a spam-can pilot...
But take my word for it, she is a good stick and rudder flyer...

So I am hoping to entice her to start up with us here on the Super Cub site.
Her name rhymes with Dana but who knows what call-sign she might use if I can get her to jump on-board......

Attachments

• Dana s Alaska Float Rating 016.jpg
    Dana s Alaska Float Rating 016.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 291
I had sorta expected an outpouring of invites like the old days...I figured I would not post any good pics and leave that up to her...

Well, she's got a small Canadian flag on the back of her cap-is that some sort of clue?

I'd like to invite her to join the site, but how do you do that-just by posting here?

If so, Welcome Dana (as if that's your real name :lol:)

Alex mentions Hawaii and only shows the back of the head. Who on this forum talked a lot about going to Hawaii - whose face/head we haven't seen??? Could it be??

John Scott

Welcome Dana! I must have warmed the cub up for her :wink:. She learn to hand prop? April does this ya know.

Alex,

Unless you are the lead dog...

And to our new web foot pilot......

WELCOME!

And ignore the men behind the hijenks... I mean jenks, I mean... never mind.

Just welcome, and you could not have chosen a better way to do the float rating than an 11.

SteveE That's a lousy picture of her

Here is a better photo of DangerDana

Oh darn,,, her arm got in the way while hand-propping....

Oh heck,,,, the other one is her hand... dang $89 Walmart camera

Hey Nesincg, recognize that lake...???

Attachments

• Dana  Alaska Float ting 004.jpg
    Dana Alaska Float ting 004.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 246
  • Dana 's Alaska Float Rating 019.jpg
    Dana 's Alaska Float Rating 019.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
DangerDana departs....
I wonder how you make the photos big...
I was supposed to be flying his afternoon but the clients can't find his car keys to drive here....

Attachments

• Dana Ahlin's Alaska Float Rating 023.jpg
    Dana Ahlin's Alaska Float Rating 023.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 140
Hiya DangerDana - :howdy
'Tis I...yer humble scribe CloudDancer. Resident duly-annointed unofficious Court Jester :pty: to The WorldWide Grand PoohBah :Gnose: of SuperCubbers EverWhere and Welcome Wagon gasser-upper an' windshield cleaner.

This place iz the most fun you can have on the internet with yer clothes on!

Cloud(SWMseeksLTROA)Dancer:anon

She aid she tried to post photos here but it did not work...
I hope being on my server did not goof up her computer too....

Dana

Posting photos here is not easy. You have to post them first to something like photobucket then take the image URL and post the image URL and voila---you get your photos onsite. Alex---au contraire the photo wasn't bad---Nice tail feathers---I mean on the plane. :oops:

Dana---extraordinary group of folks here from all over the globe. They are like family---nothing is sacrosanct. They'll shower you with praise and the next minute you are in the dig house being heaped with constructive criticism. No one is immune including the creator and founder of SC. org
(he's the man behind the curtain) who is often the focal point of lacerating dialogue. Like I said--it's like family.

Lastly----you can trust me----I'm not like the others!! :Glips:

Back