• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Forum Hacked?

180_jeff

Tried getting in this morning and kept getting blocked by "imunify360". Good to see it is back up and running.

Jeff, Immunify is one of the systems that protects the forum. Are you traveling or using a vpn by chance? Sometimes those set it off.

If you see it again and can screenshot the message for me that would be helpful. Then I can dig into it.

Thanks!

sj

Hi SJ - OK, it just now let me in. Yes, I have been using a VPN for years. Yesterday, when I tried to open this website instead an Imunify360 website opened up and it asked me to solve one of those 'you are not a robot' puzzles. Despite solving the problem multiple times, it would not let me get past their Imunify360 screen.

Pretty much all hacking is done via vpn. If the vpn you are using was flagged, or an ip associated with it flagged, this kind of thing can happen. Switch your vpn server to a different city, sometimes that helps or just renew the ip.

sj

Back