• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Dakota Cub AWOL??

Hey Ryan - I received your email a week or so ago. I did reply but will send again from my g-mail. We've had issues with emails in that past but I have worked with our IT company (it's all managed by a company who does it remote) and now I have access to our email server; I can see when emails are blocked and then take care of that. I will double check it this morning and see if yours are being blocked.

Charlie and I had some issues with one of his email addresses but that's all taken care of now to my knowledge. He would email and we wouldn't receive at all, but he's send from another one of his email addresses and it'd come through. Absolutely no idea why that is the case but it was.

There shouldn't be issues but don't be afraid to message me on here if needed.

Emailing is a waste of time with them. Keep calling them until they answer. Alternatively, just order the tank.
Even though emailing before was a painful experience, with your help last year determining emails were blocked; I now have access to our email server and can fix on the spot. Thank you for that! Hope you are well.

Hey Ryan - I received your email a week or so ago. I did reply but will send again from my g-mail. We've had issues with emails in that past but I have worked with our IT company (it's all managed by a company who does it remote) and now I have access to our email server; I can see when emails are blocked and then take care of that. I will double check it this morning and see if yours are being blocked.

Charlie and I had some issues with one of his email addresses but that's all taken care of now to my knowledge. He would email and we wouldn't receive at all, but he's send from another one of his email addresses and it'd come through. Absolutely no idea why that is the case but it was.

There shouldn't be issues but don't be afraid to message me on here if needed.
Melanie, I’ve tried to order parts for over a year now. We spoke and I have you my card info. That’s the last I’ve ever heard back in spite of following up numerous times. Please have BRIAN get in touch with me. I have questions in order that I order the correct materials.

Melanie, I’ve tried to order parts for over a year now. We spoke and I have you my card info. That’s the last I’ve ever heard back in spite of following up numerous times. Please have BRIAN get in touch with me. I have questions in order that I order the correct materials.
I can do that - message me your information. I can't tell who you are by your username. Thanks!

just checking back in - i didn't receive a message email or call but want to help. let me know how to get ahold of you. thanks!

checking back in - we had the FAA here yesterday for an audit so I was away from the computer most of the day. I didn't receive a message here, email or phone call about the response you sent the other day. I'm going to just assume you figured it out and move on to the next thing. If that's not the case, contact the shop. Thanks!

General statement to the audience - we're really trying to get better and provide parts faster. We've never in the last 30 years been this busy so thank you, thank you for supporting the company. I'm trying to make improvements and it's showing for the vast majority of customers at this point - aside from some nasty name calling last week - all is well!

If you are in AK - look me up at "The Gathering". We have a booth there May 4-5. If you go to Oshkosh, we'll have the same booth we have the past couple of years by Daher and the Red Vintage Barn. I welcome your introduction and getting to know you.

Last edited:
Back