• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Cub(L21) Research

North Hatley - Maybe the info below will help. Here's a link to the registered owner's website - sounds like your Dad's Cub is pulling banners in New Jersey.

http://aerialsignnorth.com/

FAA REGISTRY
N-Number Inquiry Results

N40936 is Assigned

Aircraft Description

Serial Number 7592
Type Registration Corporation
Manufacturer Name PIPER
Certificate Issue Date 01/23/2001
Expiration Date 09/30/2013
Model J3C-65
Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Single-Engine
Status Valid
Pending Number Change None
Type Engine Reciprocating
Date Change Authorized None
Dealer No
MFR Year 1941
Mode S Code 51150360
Fractional Owner NO

Registered Owner

Name AERIAL SIGN NORTH INC
Street PO BOX 2404

City ALLAIRE State NEW JERSEY
County MONMOUTH Zip Code 07727
Country UNITED STATES

Hi Gunny,

Thanks for the quick response and info. Dad purchased the plane in 1959 for $450, receipt date September 2, 1959. The docs I have go back to 1946, including a flight log starting in 1949.

I contacted Aerial Signs North and await response.

This is facinating to me :)

Bruce

Certainly will. I've scanned all the paperwork I found. I'll jpg them in a jiffy. FWIW, Dad was a piloting instructor in his younger days, which his how he met my Mom. He taught her to fly. She did a solo flight from Sherbrooke to Three Rivers, QC 8 months pregnant with my older brother. Apparently her doctor thought that was ill-advised, but she was fine. She also parachuted twice. Dad jumped 143 times according to his log book. He even took a jumping championship once, and was the first private hot air balloonist in Quebec.

cheers,

Bruce

Back