• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Border Patrol back from Montana coyote hunt

They told him touch down at the end of the strip.....but he got distracted when he realized it was the WRONG end of the strip.

What a waste of an early 182.

Anyone know of any derelict prior to 1962 C-182? seriously. DAVE

Border Patrol back from Montana Coyote Hunt

what are you inferring by that title Steve ? that we hunt coyotes that way up here?? :evil: There's not even any snow on the ground 8)

Brian, glad you made it back home, and where did you get that avatar, it cracks me up everytime I see it. No, no, no, I am not inferring you hunt that way, I am just saying they didnt get enough training. :wink: You better find me somewhere to stay next year. I am going to spend a month with you!!! :eek:

thems not coyots running from that truck!

is dem prickly pear in de forground??????

Appears to be a bit of thrust lacking I think!

Dave Calkins said:
Anyone know of any derelict prior to 1962 C-182? seriously. DAVE

Dave, there's one up in Nome, recently it was in front of Donny Olsen's hangar. I'd heard that it had some profound corrosion issues. It was for for sale (has been for a couple of years) don't know much about it other than that. If you're interested I can write down the n-number ,ext time I'm there.

short-landing.jpg

Don't they call human smugglers coyotes?

I think what cause the crash was that door open on the cowling. :D :D :D

While entertaining, this has to be a photoshop job. No way is the engine compartment on a Cessna the same size as a full size pick up.
Mike

85Mike said:
While entertaining, this has to be a photoshop job. No way is the engine compartment on a Cessna the same size as a full size pick up.
Mike

At first it looks like an international pickup, but if you look close and compare size of tires, you realize its a little datson/toyota etc.

Steve
I'll get the bedbugs and packrats out of the bunkhouse so you'll have a place to stay when you get here.

He has the nice A - N range receiver bump on that back that I had removed from my 180.

sj

Back