• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Bolt on float fittings

Cubcrafters website, scroll down to the bottom center - click on "Factory Surplus", click on Airframe & Landing Gear. $175

Interesting. Those look absolutely nothing like the ones that I have seen. I'll have to call CC.

Cubcrafters website, scroll down to the bottom center - click on "Factory Surplus", click on Airframe & Landing Gear. $175

Interesting. Those look absolutely nothing like the ones that I have seen. I'll have to call CC.

Those CC fittings are for a Cessna 180/185. The bolt on fittings are part of the float installation kit and should come with your floats.

I have a set I removed from my -18 during rebuild that I am willing to part with. They look identical to the one's in the photo of the previous post.

PM me if you are interested.

Jeff

Be sure that the ones that you get are for a PA-18. The fittings for other Pipers look the same but have little differences.

There easy to come by very few what them anymore...it's almost as easy to cut the fabric and install weld on.

Can anyone tell me if bolt on supercub mounts will work on a supercruiser. Experimental so paperwork is not a concern.
Thanks in advance, Aurele

Back