• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Big news from Maine

Scouter

SPONSOR
Exeter Maine
Well, looks like we are going to the big times, Maine will be getting its first Playboy Playmate in history this June. Doesnt take much to get all of us excited at the end of this miserable winter

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/03/17/news/waterville/clinton-woman-to-be-playboy-playmate/

Her folks used to run the local Asian Restaurant. I can remember her running around as a little kid there. I wonder how much trouble I would get in if I bring her to New Holstein this summer :roll:
Would just have to keep Cliffy and Tooltime away from her :lol:

Jim

Attachments

• Mei-Ling-Lam-e1300388179928-222x250.jpg
    Mei-Ling-Lam-e1300388179928-222x250.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 472
Jim, Don't forget Eaton. He will be all over her like stink on a monkey wanting her to model the shirt in his old avatar.

Eaton's wife will be there, so no he won't. :)

Mobile SteveE, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say go ahead an' bring her.:lol: I'll volunteer to sacrifice the majority of my personal time to act as her personal "bodyguard":wink: to ensure the lil' darlin' isn't subject to any heathen-like behavior by some of our sleazier membership.

Cloud(hubbahubba)Dancer:anon

I will be honest. I wouldn't know what to do with her. I might get a little interested, but then I would see something shiny and wonder off, then right about at that moment, the wife would clear her throat or slap me.

Back