• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Wipline Amphib alert

Nathan Richmond wrote:posted: Tue May 25, 2004 12:34 am Post subject: What's New at Cub Crafters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim has agreed to start writing a semi-weekly article on what is happening at Cub Crafters. For the whole scoop on what is happening with the weight of the Wipline Amphibs, visit http://www.cubcrafters.com/cc/whatsnew.asp

Seems that there has been nothing new since late May!? Too bad, I was interested to hear about the Whip float weight issue and about what is going on with their Light Sport Aircraft "PA18-90". What about their 2300# gross weight mod?

John Scott

I was in contact with CC this week and the 2300 lb mod seems to be getting close. The FAA seems to be trying to get them to tear up airplanes with all kinds of flight configurations before they issue the STC.

I thought Jim had just agreed to do it "occaisonally" I did not think it was semi-weekly, however, I do appreciate the updates when he does them.

sj

Back