• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

The (actual) 2024 Super Cub Calendar Cover Photo Revealed!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
This amazing shot by Jim Stevenson of Jeff Russell is the 2024 Super Cub calendar cover!

2024 Calendar B.jpg

Attachments

• 2024 Calendar B.jpg
    2024 Calendar B.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 246
Wow! Lucky me. Being friends with Jim sure has its advantages. And we had a great time on the trip too. Thank you, Jim and SJ.

As I have learned over the years, it's pretty hard to compete with an Alaskan background!

I think I saw the no vacancy sign at Ted Stevens airport as well as on the way in on the Alcan. I guess the states full. ��

There are a LOT of beautiful places on this planet, along with a LOT of great people. Alaska doesn’t have an exclusive on either.

I think I saw the no vacancy sign at Ted Stevens airport as well as on the way in on the Alcan. I guess the states full. 😀

Word was Cliff was on his way up, someone was trying to convince him to stay home:p:p

Looks like Cliff is adventuring in Anchorage area now, having a great time!! I think he is on his way to moving up, as he now has property in McCarthy

Back