• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

O-200 engine mount adapters

Tx
Hey guys,
Trying to put an O-200 on a J-3, Univair forgot to send all the STC paperwork and its been an act of congress to get someone who knows anything to respond. Anyways, the newer style O-200 engine mount bushings are a 3/8" hole, with two rubbers and washers, and a steel tube between them. The cub engine mount is 7/16" hole. What are you guys doing? I have seen machined aluminum adapters to fit the O-200 case that take the old style bushings, but no one seems to make them anymore. I have a call to lycon, and don's dream machines phone number is disconnected. Any help would be great

Thanks
Tom

One source of info might be Terry Bowden DER. He offers O-200 Conversion paperwork for Taylorcrafts.
CONTACT C.A.P.
Certified Aeronautical Products
2457 Texas Highway 236
Moody, TX 76557
(254) 715-4773 email:barnstmr@aol.com

Another was Classic Aero that supported the Luscombe.

301383187_150621764248582_8846248090765463466_n.jpg

Hey guys,
Trying to put an O-200 on a J-3, Univair forgot to send all the STC paperwork and its been an act of congress to get someone who knows anything to respond. Anyways, the newer style O-200 engine mount bushings are a 3/8" hole, with two rubbers and washers, and a steel tube between them. The cub engine mount is 7/16" hole. What are you guys doing? I have seen machined aluminum adapters to fit the O-200 case that take the old style bushings, but no one seems to make them anymore. I have a call to lycon, and don's dream machines phone number is disconnected. Any help would be great

Thanks
Tom
Tom Call me I have a set .

Back