• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

New Trigger Gap Airstrip near Berryville, AR

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
The new Trigger Gap airstrip that the RAF has been involved in Arkansas is open for business!

http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Pil...-Eureka-Springs-and-Berryville-397515751.html

Watch the video... same as the text pretty much but with great shots of the place.

I went to the groundbreaking last year - at the end you will here that there are eight more of these planned in the area. Soon to be the "Idaho" of the midwest?

sj

Last edited:
Looks to me like a lot of sand bars on the Kings river to land on also...Maybe camp at Trigger Gap and "fly" fish on the river.

Looks to me like a lot of sand bars on the Kings river to land on also...Maybe camp at Trigger Gap and "fly" fish on the river.

Not sure how they would feel about that, might check with the outfitter he would know best. Don't want to give a brand new good thing a bad name by assuming.

I plan to stop there tomorrow on the way to Reklaw, and will get some more pics.

sj

Looks like a good spot. I look forward to checking it and the other eight out. My wife and I have a place on a strip in Arkansas so I'm excited about all this. What's driving or enabling the great airstrip development?

Back