• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

New Holstein--You asked for it!

Seaworthy

FOUNDER
Massachusetts
Many of these were taken on Sunday 27 July 2008 "Set up day" Needless to say---more people pictures coming. It was a fantastic time, No rain, heat wasn't too bad, a few mosquitoes, great food, great fly outs with Lou Furlong, and everyone was safe. The folks from New Holstein and Dennis (the acting airport manager) out did themselves again. And needless to say---Steve and Laura worked 24/7 to make this the best ever event!!!

NewHolstein2008036.jpg

Cliff Dow's Ag Plane!

NewHolstein2008016.jpg

NewHolstein2008026.jpg

Wayne Mackey

NewHolstein2008035.jpg

Tim Allen (Tool Time Tim)

NewHolstein2008044.jpg

The Maestro concocting Margaritas ( Steve Johnson)

NewHolstein2008042.jpg

Bill Duncan's Bush Wheel Mobile---Thanks for all the help Bill!
I really appreciate it.

NewHolstein2008044.jpg

NewHolstein2008045.jpg

Laura (Cafi) Seated next to Laura, John Meade (Flying Miss Daisy, Standing Cliff Dow (Over Easy Guy) and seated near side is Jeff Russel (JR Russell) Folks with back to camera: Cynthia and Jeff Jones, son Tyler facing camera (obscured)

NewHolstein2008064.jpg

NewHolstein2008037.jpg

NewHolstein2008032.jpg

NewHolstein2008021.jpg

Clay & Nathan Hammond

NewHolstein2008023.jpg

NewHolstein2008018.jpg

Nice pix, thanks for sharing. I think I saw STOL Wayne, & Armadillo Laura, but not sure.

Hey, everybody...
How about posting a name/handle with the people pix to help folks like me get to know the rest of the family?

Or maybe we don't wanna know?
:)

I added names. The two men in the Oregon Aero Chipmunk are (I believe Clay Hammond and his brother) someone help me out and I will add the correct identification.

Tom,

The pict with the NE contingent also included (to my right - your left) Tyler Jones and with their backs to you Cynthia and Jeff Jones (Fortysix12).

Clays brother is Nathan. Fun people!

NimpoCub....were you in the Cirrus? If so...you met "Armadillo Laura" 8)
...if you weren't...you were missing from the international contingent picture
:cry:

cafi

Cafi, no I've never even SEEN a Cirrus.
I have been in my garage/hangar while you party animals were in NH.

Final shrunk & first coat of PolyBrush today.
Pbrush2.jpg

I'm almost positive that I'll be finished & flying again someday.

Looks great. No expiration date on that....(in case you need an excuse every now and then).

More picts:

IMG_3320.jpg

Spirit of New Holstein aka Massey Miracle reflecting on the remnants from the storm.

IMG_3265.jpg

lined up for the short field t/o and landing competition

IMG_3244.jpg

International contingent...Hope I have it right...going by memory of the order
Kneeling: Elaine (Australia), Cecilia (Holland), Bill (New Zealand). Standing: Reint (Holland), Phil (Australia), Scott (Canada), Neroli (New Zealand), Ken...aka F.A :) (Canada), Mark (Canada) Hope I dont have that backwards Ken and Mark!!!

Still smiling here....maybe I should be unpacking. :)

cafi

Back