• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Modified Sliding Window

Gary Ward

SPONSOR
Lincolnton, GA
I have been posting to an old thread started in 2014 regarding the Left Side Modified Sliding Window.

Modified Left Sliding Window

It shows up in "Hot Topics" but not up front in the "Cafe Supercub" section and I'm not sure all are seeing it.

Anyway, I just ordered the kit from Airframes Alaska but just wondering if anyone has any additional info, opinions and pictures on this mod in case you have not seen the thread.

This mod removes the fixed vertical post and the modified sliding window goes all the way to the windscreen.

This is not an STC'd mod and seems that those who have done it are doing it with a log book entry. Someone mentioned that Cubcrafters had done one with a log entry.

Thanks,

Gary

Looks like its in the "Modifications" forum. What you're probably noticing is it showing up in a new, or most recent post search feature of the forum which I usually use. It brings new posts from any forum onto a single page. Whomever uses the "new posts" button, or is in the "modifications" forum will see it.

Looks like its in the "Modifications" forum. What you're probably noticing is it showing up in a new, or most recent post search feature of the forum which I usually use. It brings new posts from any forum onto a single page. Whomever uses the "new posts" button, or is in the "modifications" forum will see it.

Thanks. I was beginning to figure that out. Still don't know exactly how to get to the Modifications Forum without doing a search. I'm probably just looking over something obvious.

I usually just go right to the Cafe Supercub section and had not been going to the latest posts on the home page. But will start doing so.

Gary

Hit the "Forum" tab right on top (under the ad banner)and it'll show all forums :)

That is what I always do but I had not seen the Modifications Forum......until now with a closer look. I had failed to expand the "How to, How not to.." bar so I was not seeing it. Now i'm seeing all kinds of stuff that I had been missing.

My dad used to tell me that I didn't pay attention and I have to plead guilty.

Thanks for he heads up.

Gary

Back