• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Missoula Montana?

acroeric

SPONSOR
Burlington, NC
I am going to be in Missoula from 1-23-06 to 2-3-06 in a parachute rigger class. Anyone have any suggestions for things to do In the evenings or over the weekend? I love to fly, hunt, fish, and work on airplanes. . . .
 
I stopped in there a couple of times.Man there were 7 women to every man at the bars.Danced all night and didnt need to rent a hotel room.Hope you have as much fun.
 
pzinck said:
I stopped in there a couple of times.Man there were 7 women to every man at the bars.Danced all night and didnt need to rent a hotel room.Hope you have as much fun.

Are you sure that ratio is not the other way, 7 men to 1 women? I was in the wrong bars when I was there.
 
Are you sure that ratio is not the other way, 7 men to 1 women? I was in the wrong bars when I was there.

Both our kids went to University there....I sometimes had difficulty determining the ratio...and wasn't curious enough to do any real gender testing.[/list]
 
Could be,maybre i hit ladies night. :D I always seem to do good though.While my buddies are in the bar talking flying,snowmachining and trucks i am with the girls talking with them and dancing.
 
Possible explanation:


Missoula Montana,

where men are men

and

so are the women
 
Some guys could'nt get lucky in a house of ill repute. I hope you guys were'nt in one of those other bars? Most pilots cant help it.Did you ever look around most airports? Some of the goofiest people you see. Very few pilots have a muscle to be found. Dont blame me if you didnt get lucky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I am only joking i hope you people know,last time i joked people got riled up.I am just trying to liven this place up.Remember when this place was like the wild west? Now everyone is so politically correct,we are boring .
 
If you like to fish, you are in the heart of some very good flyfishing. Of couse the weather would need to co-operate, but it is possible that if it gets above freezing you could get into some seriously good fishing. Check in with a local flyshop and see what is happening.
 
pzinck said:
I am only joking i hope you people know,last time i joked people got riled up.I am just trying to liven this place up.Remember when this place was like the wild west? Now everyone is so politically correct,we are boring .

Pzinck - you pussy!

There, is that better?

Just kidding :p
 
Pzinck - I'd like to meet you at a bar and see who can get the number of the most women during the evening!
 
HA~ Pznick, I've gone head to head against Mvivion, I can handle you!

Never tried phone sex myself. It was my attempt to "set the bar"!
 
I have not been in Montana during the winter since 82. I would suggest you buy yourself a warm winter jacket.

Cub_Driver
 
Eric, i am only joking buddy. :D Dont desire to have anything but fun here.Haave a great day.
 
Did you hear about the guy that finally met his phone sex partner? Turned out to be his mother. :eek:

Eric, How did the Christina thing turn out? :cry:
 
pzinck said:
Eric, i am only joking buddy. :D Dont desire to have anything but fun here.Haave a great day.

Pzinck - me too. I'm only kidding around. It just sounded like you needed a little more spice from you SC.org experience.

You did get me excited about hitting the bars though (in Montana)!
 
Hey

You guys know what a pilot uses for birth control?

.....his personality...

ba ...dump...bump...ching

(sound of caned laughter)

Bill :D
 
Missoula Montana

Ah...Missoula, Montana.....
In a former life, I "almost" got tossed out of a bar in Missoula, Montana....does that count?:)
Something about being in the "front row" :)..ah...never mind :)
 
Erci, i am apalled.I always thought m vivion was happily married.I had no idea you 2 were out chasing women together.So who won? Did you or mike get the most women? :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Pzinck- that's pretty funny. When I said I went "head to head" with Mvivion, I meant here on the forum. I was trying to say that if I can go a few rounds with him on this site, that I could do the same with you. But then I re-read what I wrote, and I thought that the comment could also be take the way you read it. Have you ever seen Mike? It would be no contest. He'd kill me, the stud...

:morning:
 
Re: Missoula Montana

Randy said:
Ah...Missoula, Montana.....
In a former life, I "almost" got tossed out of a bar in Missoula, Montana....does that count?:)
Something about being in the "front row" :)..ah...never mind :)

I've been thrown out of that same bar - more than once. A long time ago.
 
All right, you reprobates, you smoked me out. I'm in a hotel in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan at the moment, enroute to Minnesota.

As a matter of fact, I went to the University of Montana, Missoula for five years. Missoula waaaayyy back then was a nice town with a little pollution problem. Teepee burners, ya know, as well as pulp mills.

On the other hand, Johnsons Flying Service was in full flight back then, and that was an operation!! I recall a time when they were using a Mustang and a P-38 for lead, and they were still operating a couple of Trimotors as jump ships. Smokejumpers liked em cause they didn't even get their hair messed up when they stepped out.

They were dropping retardent with several TBM/TBFs and at least one B-17.

As to women, who would have noticed with all that hardware flying around.

The University has a pretty active social calendar with some pretty good concerts, etc. The town's been "discovered" now, and is a pretty yuppie place, but the air quality is a lot better now.

I wouldn't mind spending a few weeks in Missoula, a nice town.

MTV
 
Hey MTV,

Find'a house in Minysoda yet? The bars/restraunts in Grand Forks are the best, or before the flood when I frequented those types of places.

Erik/Pzink I don't know about the pilot's at your airports, but in the Arctic we are all tall, gregarious, strapping, and above average in smarts. I guess there has to be some advantage to being a pilot.

Mike

We can't spell though.
 
mvivion said:
As a matter of fact, I went to the University of Montana, Missoula for five years. Missoula waaaayyy back then was a nice town with a little pollution problem. Teepee burners, ya know, as well as pulp mills.

On the other hand, Johnsons Flying Service was in full flight back then, and that was an operation!! I recall a time when they were using a Mustang and a P-38 for lead, and they were still operating a couple of Trimotors as jump ships. Smokejumpers liked em cause they didn't even get their hair messed up when they stepped out.

They were dropping retardent with several TBM/TBFs and at least one B-17.

I wouldn't mind spending a few weeks in Missoula, a nice town.

MTV

Mike, I probably was at U of M at about the same time you were - give or take a couple of years. I kicked a bit of cargo and smokejumpers out of DC-3s and conned a couple of rides dropping retardant out of B-17s operating out of Missoula.
 
mghallen said:
Hey MTV,

Find'a house in Minysoda yet? The bars/restraunts in Grand Forks are the best, or before the flood when I frequented those types of places.

Erik/Pzink I don't know about the pilot's at your airports, but in the Arctic we are all tall, gregarious, strapping, and above average in smarts. I guess there has to be some advantage to being a pilot.

Mike

We can't spell though.

Mike, I agree. All of us Alaskan pilots are tall and gregarious. :lol: Just ask us. :lol: :drinking:
 
any of you short fat pilots looking for a little action in Missoula, let me know, I've got a sister-in-law up there that doesn't appear to be real picky.

S.
 
Back
Top