• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

looking for help

3689A

hello super cubbers...im in search of a ranch/farm hand on our farm.......what is a good site to look for help....ive been on ranchworld adds.com.. is there any other sites out there that might help me out? thanks

Where are you located? When i get home the next day or two I may be able to dig through some stuff and try to help.
Kem

You might try FENCE POST. Im sure they have web site. Will find it for you when i get home if you cant.

Last edited:
Back here in eastern Ohio, when guys showed up for "farm hand" interviews, they disappeared. That was until they started finding their bodies in the woods full of holes.

Just interested from a historical family way, but where in Eastern Montana?

And fyi, unless you want someone to fly, I am not what one would call a farm hand...

A word of caution: I relpied to a request for help similar to this about six years ago. I had just retired. I was packing my junk in my old PA-12 to go to The New Holstein fly-in. Well, this cowboy from the Miles City area was lookin for a driver for a combine for his friends farm. Lo and behold, the phone rings just as I am about to leave the house. Seems the combine needed a driver asap. So, I unloaded my fun clothes and loaded up my workin duds. To make a long story short---the past six years have been some of the best of this old geezer's life. Tho I am only a part time guy, I've had more darn fun than any old guy should be allowed. I am getting so I can only work half days in my old age but they said 12 hours a day would be O.K. How can you beat that ??Some of these guys even let me fly those skinny Super Cubs of theirs. They often make a joke of my "Fat Girl PA-12" but I know down deep they are just envious. So anyone answering this request for help just be aware---Unless you like thick juicy Montana T-bone steaks, really good people, very interesting work and wide open "Big Sky" country, don't reply. I only wish I were younger--I'd be packin ALL my junk and headed west. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank the MANY Super Cubbers of Montana for allowing me to get to know you and your friends--OH YA--AND THANKS for letting my fly your skinny Super Cubs. Geezer Dan

Last edited:
www.thefencepost.com

This is an ag related weekly or monthly magazine. Has a lot of action in the classified section.

3689a I also sent you a PM.

Kem

PM me if u r still looking for a ranch hand

experienced in all areas of cattle ranching

love the outdoors and not afraid of hard work

super cub pilot

402 376 3757 cowboypilot

Back