• Folks, some quick guidelines for using the classified section of the forums:

1. Only supporting members can post ads.
    2. Ads will be deleted for expired members.
    3. Ads will be deleted if not updated in 45 days
    4. Please delete your ad when you have sold your item!
    5. Please choose the proper PREFIX - FS or WTB - when posting.

WHEN THE ORIGINAL POSTER MAKES A POST WITH THE WORD "SOLD" WITH ASTERISKS ON EITHER SIDE (LIKE THIS "*SOLD*" ) IN IT ANYWHERE, THE CLASSIFIED AD WILL BE REMOVED WITHIN 24 HOURS OR SO
  • If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Looking for a Legend Cub AL3 or AL11

Richgj3

BENEFACTOR
LI,NY
I have a friend looking for a Legend for personal use. 100 HP version. AL3 or 11. He has an ad on Barnstomers but no luck. They are tough to find right now. Beggars can’t be choosers but it would be nice to find one east of the Mississippi. We are on Long Island, NY.

Appreciate any leads. I owned one for a long time and I’ve exhausted my contacts.

Thanks
Rich

Thanks

We are aware of those. The EAB one looks very nice but the buyer wants to do flight instruction so an Experimental is out. The one on floats is too expensive and he doesn’t want or need floats. In the S-LSA world I’m pretty sure once it’s been certified as a sea plane only the factory can put it back on wheels. The one in Oregon is a slim possibility if the current deal the seller has falls through. There was one in Texas that was seriously looked at but upon further review it had serious damage history and I believe (with advice from licensed mechanics who know the S-LSA rules) that the repairs are not “legal”. In my mind, not a safety issue but a problem when one tries to sell.

Rich.

Darin is good at writing letters to approve mods etc. I bet you could get him to approve the swap from floats to wheels.

I have a friend looking for a Legend for personal use. 100 HP version. AL3 or 11. He has an ad on Barnstomers but no luck. They are tough to find right now. Beggars can’t be choosers but it would be nice to find one east of the Mississippi. We are on Long Island, NY.

Appreciate any leads. I owned one for a long time and I’ve exhausted my contacts.

Thanks
Rich
Good morning,

My PA-11 is coming out of an extensive annual and will be for sale soon. It is serial number 40 with a Continental C-85, starter and ADSB out installed. Nice flier.
Walt

Attachments

• IMG_2291.jpeg
    IMG_2291.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1180.jpeg
    IMG_1180.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
Back