• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

I made some mods to the TORCH cockpit.

Torch

GONE WEST
Fairbanks, Alaska
How do you CUBDRIVERS like my new stuffs? OH, SteveE gave me most of the stuffs. He is an OKIE genius. He told me he got all the stuffs at a special auction that was held in Florida. Goes great with the right gas tank I am using. Caution, it does addddd a few pounds to the weight but now I can go stellar. If you don't have a sense of humor please don't ever click on ma threads. If you are in the dark ages and have dialup, don't even try.

http://360vr.com/2011/06/22-discovery-flight-deck-opf_6236/index.html

Last edited:
Didn't see the fishin' rod holder, do you just use the Canaduh-arm?

Torch if Steve picked em you'll be safe and in the know because of those 42 screens one will show where you're going, one will show supercub.org and 40 will show fuel status...

Last edited:
I think the only thing Steve gave you are the yellow trouble lights he kiped of the MT Dept of F,W & Parks when he was up here last time.

I am all for adding the yellow trouble light mod. Before I get started on this what kind of a power supply is needed. Will the 12V power inverter Auto Zone handle this?

green monocrome screens?! Looks like a downgrade to me. Haven't seen one of those since high school. :p

Mikeo,

Unless you have a big green tractor in it, you don't have anything worth guarding. Can't be red, blue, or yellow. Has to be green.

BigE ,I have three big green tractors , when we get to many DWI'S we just drive the tractor !!! Works great! Mikeo

Ahhh back to the POST.

Where's the Lav...?
Or is there an extra absorbant seat cussion?

And on the other part of this discussion..... Whats with the green tractor debate???
Everyone knows them JD dealers charge you out the yingyang for parts and such.
And the Blue ones are Much easier to work on, not that you even ever need to.

And what the heck happen to S.E.'s back...? is he just using an excuse to sit by the
A/C when the weather's hot..?

OK. I've had a long day and only 2 Crowns, I'm done.
Kem

Last edited:
Torch,

does she still slow down enough to troll?

Kem- tractors are green for envy in OKLA-HOMA I think...

Back