• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Dear Lawn Dart....um...about that AVATAR !

CloudDancer

L. Ronstadt - J. Ingram Duet
Hiya' Lawn Dart - :howdy

Dear Sir,

As you may or may NOT know, I occasionally do some writing here on a different forum at the world's GREATEST aviation website, SC.org!

I say "occasionally" because of late, my reservoir of "self-discipline", never overflowing to begin with :roll: , has been running close to the "E" on the gauge.

Since my first time here at SC.org it has been my practice to first review the "Member-to-Member" section followed by "Cafe Supercub" and then "Supercubs In the News". All this prior stretching my arms, interlacing the fingers on my hands, popping my knuckles, and THEN beginning to write.

Well sir, the problem is your new AVATAR. As soon as I run across YOUR first post I get a har :oops: ....I mean I HAVE a har :oops: .....DAMMIT !! It's just um....difficult for me to get any futher! As a general rule I can seldom even read your entire POST if it is more than a one-liner. :p

As regular readers know, I am driven to distraction (and beyond!) by bountifully breasticled beauties, bouncing or otherwise.

For the sake of those few followers of "CloudDancer's Alaskan Chronicles" that still remain, holding on to the slim hope :( that I will continue to cobble phrases together in a coherent yet comedic manner; may I ask a small favor?

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR AVATAR!! (*) This pictoral presentation of plump pulcritudinious pleasure pillows presents a plethora of problems.

Respectfully,

CloudDancer :anon

(*)After sending me copy to me via

www.clouddancer.org please....

I was wondering how long it would take for CD to take notice.

We should have done a poll....

Joe

Heck NO!! Don't change it....Its not all about reading...a guy's gotta have pictures. We are visual creatures after all.
WW

72A I second your thought.I was worried I had that E D they talk about in those commercials.

Took a look at Lawn Dart's AVATAR and I am :lol: .

Lawn Dart your my new hero and don't EVER change that AVATAR.

Bill

So what did Lawn Dart look like before his surgery? I heard those surgeons in Sweden are doing a great job.

Lawn Dart's AVATAR brightens my day and has medicinal value as it kicks up the heart rate a bit. Bill

Okay. Oh-KAY! :x

I know when ah'm BEAT. :agrue:

Fine LawnDart (are you a metroliner pilot?)....KEEP yer dadburn AV-ah-tar!

Guess that tells me you guys like lookin' at bodacious TA-tas :eek: better'n you like readin' mah humble literary offerings.

Well......HMMMMPF !!

Hey. Wade a minnit. So-o-o?? But EYE like lookin' at bodacious TA-tas :eek: more than I like reading my stories too.

Hmphf!

What a condirum...er...um....cundirum....ah....What a MESS!

CloudDancer :anon

www.clouddancer.org

Back