• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Borer STC Help Needed.

CaptFox

Justin, TX
Looking for installation Paperwork help for STC SA292AL

We purchased the STC SA292AL back in May from the Estate of Roger M. Borer for $350 and got some paperwork in June (STC Coversheet and drawing and installation instructions for PA-135 Aircraft). We did not revive the instruction sheet Dated 29 January 1969 or the correct Flight Supplement which are required for a PA-18-105 Aircraft installation. We sent a letter requesting this information in mid June and have not received a response or a returned phone call, I spoke to Karen today who said they never received the request for additional paperwork and thought all had been sent and was was not available to discuss it , and I would have to call back later this week and try to get her at a convienient time as she does not return long distance phone calls regarding STC's.

The STC is going on a PA-18-105 Aircraft and all we have is the Installation instructions for a PA-18-135 Aircraft. and can not proceed until we have the correct info.

Can anybody help out with a copy of the Instruction sheet and correct flight Supplement referenced above. I did not want to have to look for this here but am not getting the paperwork needed and is holding us up.

Thank You.

David.

Back