• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Bonanza A36 wing tip height

Binty

South Island, New Zealand
Can anyone help with a measurement for the height of a A36 Bonanza Wing and Stab tip (height from Ground)?

Im trying to see if one will fit in my hanger with my Cub and its going to be tight. Iv got a scale drawing in Plan view but there may need to have an overlap somewhere...

IMG_5349.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5349.JPG
    IMG_5349.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 186
Can anyone help with a measurement for the height of a A36 Bonanza Wing and Stab tip (height from Ground)?

Im trying to see if one will fit in my hanger with my Cub and its going to be tight. Iv got a scale drawing in Plan view but there may need to have an overlap somewhere...

View attachment 35440

http://www.jasonblair.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Beechcraft-Bonanza-A36-AFM.pdf

Page 1-9 has a three view drawing you may be able to interpolate the heights from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Binty — Finally got to my hangar to take some measurements.
Stabilizer — The highest point on the stab is 42” up. The lowest point on the *elevator*, however, is 26” (bottom of the trim tab).
Wing: Highest point is 52”, which is the top of the fence. If relevant, the bottom of the wing is 41” above the hangar floor.
* EXCEPT *
...after this long winter, the struts are flat. If inflated, they would be about 3” taller, if memory serves, so you’ll need to add a few inches as appropriate.

Rick

hey Rick

thanks very much for doing that. gives me a range of 'clearances' to work to. much appreciated

Back